American teenage actor Andy Walken is currently making a buzz on the internet for his exclaiming acting skill in the recently released movie named We Can Be Heroes. In the movie, he portrayed the role of Miracle Guy’s son Wheels.
Walken has also debuted in few other popular movies and TV shows. Some of his popular acting credits include A Christmas Story Live!, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service and The Kids Are Alright.
Quick Facts: Andy Walken Age And Birthday: Meet We Can Be Heroes Actor
10 Facts On Andy Walken
- Andy Walken, whose birthday falls on 26 April, was born in 2006. And, as of 2020, his age is 14 years old.
- How tall is Andy Walken? Andy Walken stands at a height of 5 feet (1.52 meters).
- Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, Walken possesses the American nationality, and his ethnicity is white, as per the wiki.
- Before stepping into Hollywood, he had thought to become a competitive ice skater and started his ice skating career at the age of five.
- However, in 2015, he was sought out by the national talent convention, and he turned his career to acting professionally.
- He has made four major movie appearances and a handful of debut in TV series so far now. Among them, his performance in the movie A Christmas Story Live! and the TV series The Kids Are audiences well appreciated alright.
- As of 2020, Andy is once again successful in amusing the audiences through his jaw-dropping acting in the movie. We Can Be Heroes. The movie was released on 25 December 2020.
- He is only 14 and has already captivated the attention of thousands of audiences. In fact, the young emerging actor has garnered over 12.6 thousand followers on his Instagram @andywalken.
- Likewise, at such a young age, Andy has made his name featured in Wikipedia and IMDB. Read his bio and family details on our website as well.
- In the family, Andy has a sibling sister, as confirmed from his Instagram post. Other than that, he hasn’t gushed much about his parents.