An Award-winning journalist, Michelle Singletary is an American, nationally syndicated personal finance columnist for The Washington Post. Her “The Color of Money” is an award-winning column which is also carried by dozens of newspapers globally. Moreover, she is a frequent contributor to various NPR programmers and also has appeared on different national talk shows and TV networks.
Prior to her journalism career, Michelle is also a renowned author. basically, she is the author of three books including her new one, “The 21-Day Financial Fast: The Road to Financial Peace and Independence.”
|Profession||Jorunalist and author|
|Education||University of Maryland; Johns Hopkins University|
Today: Turn off my lights!#ColorofMoney #stimulusbill #StimulusPlan #StockMarket #DowJones #economy #coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #CoronaVirusUpdate#Covid19 https://t.co/xUc5YQN15o
— Michelle Singletary (@SingletaryM) March 25, 2020
10 Facts About Michelle Singletary
- The Personal finance columnist, Michelle Singletary has not featured on Wikipedia’s bio. However, one can easily find her information through different web portals.
- To date, Michelle Singletary’s age, birth year, as well as birthday, are unavailable publicly. But, we’re keeping eye on updating this section once information is available.
- Hailing from the United States, Michelle Singletary holds an American nationality. Nonetheless, her actual place of birth is still concealed.
- Michelle Singletary is available on Twitter since May 2009. As of now, she has 32.6k followers and 7.6k followings under the username @SingletaryM.
- Besides that, she is also active on Instagram. On her Instagram, she has 5k followers and 12 posts. Her username is @singletarym.
- Regarding her education, she is a graduate of College Park’s University of Maryland and John Hopkins University.
- As of 2020, the actual figure regarding Michelle’s net worth is yet to get surface on the internet as she never likes to attract public attention by displaying her wealth.
- The Award-winning journalist has received a Wharton Seminars Fellowship for Business Journalist Award and also John Hopkins University Distinguished Alumni Award.
- As for her family details, we’re unfamiliar with her parent’s identity. But, it is known that her grandmother taught her everything. So, basically, she was primarily influenced by the maternal part of the family.
- Talking about her wedding, Michelle Singletary is a married woman to Kevin. She and her husband are blessed with three children who are currently residing in Maryland.