Greg Clarke is a popular British businessman. Moreover, he is the football association chairman. Recently, the chairman got into a controversy on calling out colored people and making offensive comments while talking to MP. On November 10, 2020, Clarke resigned from the post of the Football Association Chairman.
Moreover, the public is kind of offended with what he said and is calling him ‘Racist’. But what exactly did Greg Clarke say that created this huge controversy and forced him to resign? This all started when he used the ‘Outdated Language’ to describe black and Asian people as ‘Coloured’. The incident is now a trending topic on most blog sites. Below are some of the facts about the former Football Association chairman Greg Clarke.
10 Facts on Greg Clarke:
- Greg Clarke was born on 27 October 1957. As of 2020, Clarke’s age is 63 years old.
- Clarke was the Chairman of the Football Association since 4 September 2016. He resigned from it on 10 November 2020.
- Born in Leicester, England, Gerg holds a British nationality.
- Recently, Greg confessed to being gay. He also added that being gay is not a life choice. Maybe he said it for gaining some sympathy after the huge controversy he is involved in.
- The actual salary and net worth of Gerg is yet to be estimated. We will be updating as soon as we get information regarding his net worth in 2020.
- As per Wikipedia, Greg got his education at Gateway Grammar School in Leicester.
- The former Football Association chairman is featured on Wikipedia along with his business career and Football administration.
- Greg was elected as the Vice-president of FIFA back on February 7, 2019.
- Clarke is the chairman of different private equity-owned businesses. To be more specific, Eteach UK Ltd is one of them
- Currently, he is not available on Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media.