Kim Clement was often recognized as the ‘singing prophet’ for his amazing voice. Apart from that, he was also best known for predicting the future. However, in November 2016, he was announced dead which shook the whole world.
|Birthday||September 30, 1956|
|Age||60 years (died on November 23, 2016)|
|Parents||Vivian Clement and Babette Clement|
|Education||Lawson Brown High School|
How did he die? Kim Clement’s cause of death was two years of physical illness and according to Christicans, he had actually died of pneumonia and complications in the lungs. As a musician, he had released some super hit songs like Destiny, Mercy, Seat, I Give You My Hand, etc.
10 Facts on Kim Clement:
- Kim Clement was the late prophet whose musical genres were Christian/Gospel, and some of his best-released albums include Israel Is Forever, Israel Is Forever: Attitude, Songs from the Den, etc.
- Since he was born on September 30, 1956, he was just 60 years when he died on November 23, 2016.
- Moving on to his married life, Kim Clement was married to his beloved wife, Jane Clement.
- Apart from pneumonia and lung difficulties, he was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor on September 7, 2015.
- Talking about Kim Clement’s family, he was the son of Vivian Clement and Babette Clement. And, he shared a total of three siblings together. Moreover, he and his wife, Jane shared a total of five children together.
- Speaking more about Kim Clement’s personal life, he had started to smoke from his early teens and was considered to be a very rebellious child.
- Also, we have found out that he along with his wife had founded the House of Destiny Church.
- Although Kim Clement’s bio cannot be found everywhere, we successfully managed to gain enough information to let you know about his legacy.
- As of his social media accounts, he can still be followers on Instagram (19.2 thousand followers), Twitter (5.6 thousand followers), and Facebook (71.5 thousand followers).
- If you wish to listen to his songs, you can do so by visiting his Deezer profile or YouTube channel.