David Toborowsky is a reality tv star who is popular for appearing on the show named 90 Day Fiance. He appeared on the show and become one of the famous reality tv stars.
|Birthday||May 21, 1968|
|Profession||Chef, Teacher, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand – $1 million|
People was loving him and his personality which they could see via the show. Though he is 50 years old he has been able to gain a lot of name and fame with his performance and his characteristics. Being a reality star people are very much interested in his life. His wife’s name is Annie Suwan and it is also known that he gave two water buffalo to his wife as a dowry.
Few of his details are available on famous birthdays and also one many other online sites. Having a verified Instagram account he has gained himself, 412 thousand followers. He is sen sharing photos with his fans and followers.
10 Facts About David Toborowsky:
- Although we have learned that David Toborowsky is a reality television star, it is necessary to know that his main job is teaching English to adults.
- According to the net worth publication in 2020, he has around $100 thousand to $1 million range of net worth.
- People have been confused about what he does for a living and we have found that he is working as a chef and owns the company named Cooking With DNA.
- David is a reality television star who has been appearing in the popular reality television series called 90 Day Fiance.
- Belong to the teacher‘s profession, he has been teaching English to the adults in the Lexington, KY area.
- Very recently, he got married to Annie Suwan and the couple is now considered to be America’s favorite couple.
- Born on May 21, 1968, he is already 52 years in age.
- Talking about his nationality, he was born in Edison, New Jersey which means that David is of American nationality.
- @toborowsky_david is the Instagram account he uses where he has already been able to gain more than 412 thousand followers.
- The last fact about him is that he offered two water buffaloes as a dowry for Annie during their marriage.