Rupert Grint aka Ronald Weasley had a child and everyone is saying just one thing and that is “Awww”. He took it to Instagram to reveal the name of his baby girl and she has quite the sweet name. Her parents chose her name as “Wednesday G Grint”. It’s really an endearing thing and I feel suddenly like a boomer because Ronald Weasley is a dad.
Rupert had a child in May but he had not introduced her to the world until now. Just yesterday, he came to Instagram and jokingly said he was going to introduce her baby to the world after 10 years since her birth. The daughter rested her little head on Rupert’s shoulders and the whole thing could not have been sweeter.
|Birthday||24 August 1988|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Children||Wednesday G Grint|
10 Facts On Rupert Grint
- Rupert Grint is currently 32 years old according to Wikipedia.
- Grint was born on 24 August 1988 and had a quite wonderful English childhood. He grew up adoring stories and creativity.
- Rupert’s whole life changed when he appeared in the Harry Potter series as Ronald Weasley and it’s the role he’s most known for.
- He was born in Harlow, Essex in England.
- His girlfriend’s name is Georgina Groome and the pair haven’t been married as of yet.
- Grint and Groome aren’t married but have been together since 2011. That’s probably why they had a baby girl and chose to raise her as partners.
- He has one baby girl named Wednesday G Grint whose face has not been revealed yet.
- What does Rupert do now? That’s what everyone’s thinking. He has somehow been away from acting as of late but his popularity is still intact.
- Rupert has just 1 post on Instagram as he joined the app not so long ago.
- Grint has 2 million followers on his Instagram account.