The Chairman of JPMorgan Chase, Jamie Dimon is married to his wife Judith Kent for the last three decades. This wife and husband pair must be worth a big money. Jamie Dimon is a highly successful and famed American businessman. He serves as the CEO and chairman of JPMorgan Chase.
|Birthday||March 13, 1956|
|Age||64 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches approx.|
|Parents||Theodore Dimon & Themis Dimon|
|Net Worth||$1.4 billion|
This white guy is one of the popular American nationals and is often in the media for his business belongings. But, rarely he makes headlines for his love life and personal life.
Find out some interesting facts about Jamie Dimon here.
“The total addressable market is much, much larger than it was and that’s drawing investors in.” J.P. Morgan’s Matt Gehl speaks with @SquawkBoxEurope about the European #tech landscape in 2020.
— J.P. Morgan (@jpmorgan) September 14, 2020
10 Facts on Jamie Dimon
- Jamie Dimon is an American businessman. He is the current CEO and chairperson of JPMorgan Chase, the largest of the big-four American banks. He is among the highest earnings CEOs from the United States.
- As of 2020, Jamie Dimon has a net worth of $1.4 billion. And his annual salary is $31.5 million now.
- JPMorgan Chase increased to salary to $31.5 million in January 2020. Out of his $31.5 million annual income from JPMorgan Chase, $1.5 million is his annual salary and the remaining $30 million is based on performance, rewards.
- Among businessmen, external affairs or second marriage is not a new thing. But, defying the stereotype, Jamie Dimon has been loyal to his first and only wife. Jamie Dimon is happily married to his wife, Judith Kent since 1983. The couple has three children, all daughters.
- What Does Jamie Dimon Wife Judith Kent Do For Living? Like Jamie, Judith is also a business graduate from Harvard. We do not know many details about her businesses.
- The Jamie family’s three daughters are Laura Dimon, Julia Dimon, and Kara Leigh Dimon.
- As per his Wikipedia page, JP Morgan met his wife, Judith at Harvard Business School.
- In 2014, Jamie Dimon was diagnosed with throat cancer. In March 2020, he had an emergy heart surgery. His health condition is stable now.
- Born on March 13, 1956, Jamie Dimon is 64 years old now. He is from New York, the United States.
- He was born to father Theodore Dimon and mother Themis Dimon. The graduate of Tufts University belongs to white ethnicity.
Leave a Reply