Who Is Marie Osmond’s Husband Steve Craig? Marie Osmond is a famous American actress, singer, and television personnel while her husband Steve is a former professional basketball player and a production designer. Steve is very famous because of his wife’s fame however he has also established himself as a prominent man in the industry.
Marie Osmond started her career way back in 1970 after her brother’s successful musical journey and this inspired her to be in the music industry. Marie started her television journey in 1975 and has been one of the biggest names in the television industry with her extraordinary performance.
|Birthday||October 13, 1959|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth||$24 Million|
10 Facts on Marie Osmond:
- Marie Osmond is married to Steve Craig as they tied the knot in 2011. They have previously married in 1982 also but had separated in 1985.
- Marie Osmond was born on October 13, 1959, in Ogden, Utah, the USA, and her age is exactly 60 years old.
- Marie’s husband Steve Craig was a former professional basketball player and presently he is a production designer and a motivational speaker.
- Steve Craig and her wife Marie have a son together named Stephen James Craig who was born on in 1983.
- She was previously married to Brian Blosil from 1986 until 2007 and they have two biological children while 5 adopted children.
- Marie and Steve got married on May 4, 2011, where she wore the same dress that she had worn in 1982 wedding with Steve himself.
- Marie’s adopted son Micheal took his life but until now, the family hasn’t spoken much about it as they have kept it very secret.
- Marie’s net worth is more than 24 million dollars and her husband Steve’s net worth is more than 18 million dollars.
- Marie is available on her Instagram account where she has kept their photos together traveling to different places.
- Marie Osmond has announced to donate all her fortune to a charity which is a very generous gesture.