Sue Aikens is a famous television personality who has been appearing in the popular television series documentary named Life Below Zero since the year 2013. She has already appeared in more than 134 episodes and is mostly known for this television series. Apart from that, she has appeared in other eight different television programs.
|Birthday||July 1, 1963|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Husband||Michael G. Heinrich|
|Education||Lowell Whiteman School|
|Susan Aikens/Life Below Zero|
Is she married? Currently, Sue Aikens is not married but previously, she had been married thrice. Among them, two died while one of them divorced her for a younger woman. It is believed that at that time, she had been taking care of her grandson who was battling cancer. Some of the other popular shows she has appeared in include Flying Wild Alaska, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Ellen Show, etc.
10 Facts on Sue Aikens:
- Sue Aikens was born on July 1, 1963, and thus, her current age is exactly 47 years old.
- As she is originally from Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA, her nationality is known to be American.
- Talking about her family life, both her father and mother had left her and thus, she had to raise herself from the age of 12.
- Furthermore, she had completed her schooling at Lowell Whiteman School.
- Moreover, we do not think that Sue Aikens has any other job apart from being a television personality.
- Speaking about her net worth, she is worth nearly $700 thousand but the factual amount is yet to hit the internet.
- As per Sue Aikens’s bio on popular sites, we have found out that she was attacked by a bear in the year 2007 which caused serious injuries in her limb.
- Coming to her height, she is around 5 feet 5 inches.
- From her three marriages, she has a total of two children – a son and a daughter.
- Even though Sue Aikens’s information is not available on Wikipedia, we have written enough details about her which have definitely helped you to know a lot about her.