Agnes Hailstone is a reality TV actress who rose to prominence after appearing in the documentary TV show, Life Below Zero. The show became an instant hit on TV and went on to win several Primetime Arts Emmy Arts.
|Birthday||14 June 1972|
|Profession||Reality TV star|
|Husband||Chip Hailstone (m 1992)|
There were questions circling around. Which is what happened To Agnes Hailstone? The answer is she is a living happy life with her family in the Noorvika region which is close to the Koburk river. Now, lets us explore some facts from the following article about Agnes which include her husband, Instagram, Net worth, and many more.
10 Facts on Agnes Hailstone
- As per her bio, Agnes Hailstone was born on 14 June 1972 in Noorvika, Alaska. Currently, she is 48 years old.
- She is of American nationality having an Inupiat ethnicity background.
- Life of the Below actress, Agnes is also a happily married woman. She married her husband, Chip Hailstone in the year 1992.
- The couple first met in Noorvik. Agne Hailstone’s husband Chip is a hunter and from Kalispell, Montana who came to Alaska when he was in his teenage years.
- The love birds are also parents of five lovely daughters whose names are Quran Iriqtaq, Tinmiaq, Caroline, and Mary.
- Interestingly, Agnes also is the mother of her two sons; Doug and John from her previous relationship with her first husband. The name of their father remains a mystery.
- She also became a grandmother when her daughter Iriataq gave birth to a son whom she named Wade born in November 2016.
- Agnes’ husband, Chip was jailed for nearly 15 months after he was found guilty of two counts of perjury and giving fake statements to a police officer.
- Agnes has earned both fame and fortune from the show, Life of the Below. As per several reports, she earned around $40,000 from the show. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be at $100,000.
- She has a tattoo on her chin and does not use social media accounts like Facebook; Instagram and Twitter.