Amanda Bynes is a famous American actress and model. Amanda Bynes is a very beautiful and talented artist who has a lot of fan following especially the male fans. Amanda Bynes started her career at a very early age. In the early 1990’s she was already a household name among the teenage viewers.
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Parents||Lynn Organ, Rick Bynes|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship: Paul Michael|
Where is she now? Well, Amanda Bynes, in recent years, has been trying to be out of the spotlight due to personal reasons. In 2012 she was arrested by the police for her driving under the influence of unconsumable substances and again after a year arrested for illegal possession of marijuana. From a rising and promising star, she has stayed away from all the limelight and fame with her personal issues.
10 Facts on Amanda Bynes:
- Amanda Bynes has stayed away from all kinds of the limelight after her illegal activities in recent years like driving under an influence or possessing marijuana.
- Amanda Bynes was born on April 3, 1986, in Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 34 years and already in her teens, she was one of the most promising and talented artists in the country.
- She even performed plastic surgery on her nose as she revealed it on her social media back in 2013 when she was just 27 years old.
- Amanda was arrested on multiple occasions once in 2012 and later in 2013.
- She is available on her Instagram account @matteblackonlinestore where he has more than 513k followers as of 2020.
- Actress Amanda Bynes’s career so far has been full of ups and downs however she is determined to make a return in the industry in 2020.
- She is currently engaged to Paul Michael however until now they aren’t married yet.
- Some of her famous movies and series are Sydney White, The Amanda Show, Rugrats, and Robots.
- In 2014 she even announced that she was suffering from bipolar disorder.