Callan Mulvey is an Australian actor known for shows like “Underbelly”, “Heartbreak High”, and “Rush.” He was also featured in the movies like “Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice” and “Captain America: The Winter Soldier.”
Moreover, Callan is known prominently for his eye. Many of his fans have been questioning about his eye. As per the sources, he is quite disabled in one eye. So what happened to his eye? Here are the 10 interesting facts about the actor.
|Birthday||February 23, 1975|
10 Facts on Callan Mulvey
- Callan Mulvey is an Australian actor who is known for his portrayal of “Bogdan Draz Drazic” in “Heartbreak High.” He was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- What Happened To Callan Mulvey Eye? There are several assumptions made on what happened to Callan’s eye. As per the reports, he seems to be slightly disabled in one eye.
- However, how exactly the condition was caused is still known. Those facts will be updated at once after they are made available.
- Moreover, the actor is currently in a married relationship with Rachel Thomas. The couple tied the knots in 2010 in a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- Moving on, the actor has an extremely promising physique. He has a height of around 1.88 meters, Also, he is very popular for his muscular body.
- Likewise, the facts about his family and parents are not much known. But he does have two siblings, Aroha and James Mulvey.
- Similarly, he doesn’t seem to have any children at the moment.
- Furthermore, he has made exceptional figures through his acting career. His net worth is supposed to be more than $10 Million. The main source of his income is obviously, his acting career.
- Deservedly, he has a Wikipedia biography dedicated to him. Likewise, he doesn’t seem to be present on any sort of social media.
- Also, His nationality is Australian. The actor is around 45 years old currently and celebrates his birthday on February 23 every year.