Dave Blankenship is the producer of the reality show titled ‘The Curse Of Oak Island’ from 2014 to 2020. Dave has moved to Oak Island in 1992 or 1994. At that time, he might be in the procedure of divorce according to oakislandfandom.com. Everyone is excited about the all-new Season 8 which has been premiered on the History channel in November 2020.
The treasure hunters have reunited with Brothers Marty and Rick Lagina whose main mission is to find the golds or treasures. This show has become popular worldwide. What happened to Dave Blankenship Oak Island? Is he still on the show? Read the facts below to know everything about Dave Blankenship.
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Reunion special tonight stay tuned to the very end for a special revealing pic.twitter.com/Ly0UYhkmhc
— the Dave Blankenship (@the_blankenship) March 14, 2018
10 Facts on Dave Blankenship
- Dave Blankenship hasn’t revealed his exact date and year of birth. At present, his age might be in the range of 50-60 years.
- Dave is the one and only son of a legendary and popular treasurer hunter named Dan Blankenship. He is a long-time resident of Oak Island. In the previous episodes, he has fallen off 46 down on a workplace. Further, a severe accident took place 30 years ago.
- Moving on to his family details, Dave’s father, Dan Blankenship has died at the age of 95 in Oak Island. While his mother’s name is not revealed in the media.
- Dave Blankenship is still on the show, “The Curse Of Oak Island”. Moreover, he is one of the members of Oak Island in 2020.
- His current net worth is estimated at approximately $1 million according to foreignpolicyi.com.
- The Curse of Oak Island is an American reality television show where treasure hunters search for treasures that are hidden somewhere on the famous Oak Island according to Wikipedia.
- He is available on Twitter under the name @the_blankenship with more than thousands of followers.
- It looks like he is not active on Instagram or Ig.
- Besides, Dave has also worked as an art director and designer on other TV shows.
- Dave is a divorced man who is living a luxurious and peaceful life on Oak Island.