The news of the former NBA player Delonte West being homeless has shocked the sports world and his fans alike. Adding more to the misery, the ex-NBA star also spotted in Dallas, wandering in the streets asking money from his fans. Just what has happened to Delonte West and his house?
In January 2020, the retired NBA player was spotted all beaten up in the streets of Washington, D.C. A video of the incident also surfaced on the internet but was taken down later.
|Birthday||July 26, 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||6 feet 4 inch|
|Profession||Retired NBA Player|
|Parents||Delphina Addison & Dmitri West|
|Siblings||Dmitri West Jr. & Danielle West|
|Net Worth||$1 thousand|
|Wife||Caressa Suzzette Madden|
Back then NBA players and fans alike jumped to Delonte’s support. At the same time, there were issues of Delonte’s meant health problems and bankruptcy surfacing online. Find out what happened to Delonte West.
@CharleeRedz13 Know you’re busy, but hit me up. I have had this account for a very long time and it should certainly be yours.
— Delonte West (@delontewest) December 6, 2011
10 Facts on Delonte West
- Delonte West is a former basketball player who played in the NBA for Dallas Mavericks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Seattle SuperSonics, and Boston Celtics.
- This former NBA player who played in the NBA until 2015 has gone homeless and has asked for money from his fans for support. The news of Delonte West being homeless has shocked the sports world.
- In February 2016, Delonte was spotted barefoot in Houston, Texas, and was on a hospital gown.
- There are rumors regarding Delonte West’s mental problems and bankruptcy. However, his wife, Caressa Madden is yet to comment.
- Caressa is Deslonte’s second wife. He married Caressa in 2013 and have two children together, both sons. His first marriage ended in 2010.
- In 2020, Celebrity Net Worth has reported Delonte West’s net worth to be around $1 thousand.
- This retired NBA player had an annual salary of $1.223 million in 2012, during his playing career.
- He made around $14 million during his playing career. Despite such colossal career earnings, Delonte West has faced personal and financial issues throughout his career, as per reports.
- His Twitter page does not have any posts since December 2011.
- He attended Saint Joseph’s University.