Ed Henry is a very popular American journalist who has been in the spotlight due to a sexual allegation on him from one of the Fox News’ ex-employees. He is actually well regarded as a news anchor who was seen almost every day on the show.
|Birthday||July 20, 1971|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Children||Mila Henry and Patrick Henry|
|Education||St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School and Siena College|
Such a huge personality was immediately removed from the job by Fox News after the former employee’s attorney filed a case against him and complaint to the news company.
It really seemed Ed was a vital part of the news show but the anchor has now been handling his case currently. He used to work alongside his co-anchor, Sandra Smith and it was Sandra herself who had announced his departure from Fox News.
10 Facts About Ed Henry:
- Ed Henry, a very popular news anchor was alleged with sexual misconduct after a former employee’s attorney working at Fox News complaint to the company.
- After such a complaint, Fox News didn’t hesitate to remove the famous personality from the company even though the case was of years ago.
- Ed has reached 48 years old and it was shocking to hear sexual misconduct from the famous personality.
- He was born on July 20, 1971, and likes to celebrate his birthday on July 20.
- He is a married man who was married to Shirley Henry in 2010.
- The couple, Ed and Shirley share two children – Mila Henry and Patrick Henry.
- He had completed his high school education from St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School and later graduated from Siena College.
- He is an American-born news anchor who was born in Queens, New York, USA.
- Ed has even written two books on his own 42 Faith: The Rest of the Jackie Robinson Story, and Saving Colleen: A Memoir of the Unbreakable Bond Between a Brother and Sister.
- He can be found active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook too.
Leave a Reply