Charlotte Pence Bond is the daughter of Mike Pence who is a Vice President and people can’t stop wondering what happened to Charlotte Pence Bond.
Mike’s pence daughter got married to her boyfriend in rush. They got married after the six months of their engagement. She mentioned that she is the middle child of her parents, so she mentioned that has impacted her life.
Charlotte Pence Bond has always been an introvert throughout her life but her sister Audrey help her to change and now she is good at expressing her ideas to others. She used to stay alone. After her dad was recognized nationally, she emerged herself from the shell. She is the eldest child and the second child of her parents. She has been seen with her dad several times in the media.
|Name||Charlotte Pence Bond|
|Age||27 years old|
|Parents||Mike Pence and Karen Pence|
|Siblings||Audrey and Michael|
10 Facts on Mike Pence Daughter Charlotte Pence Bond:
- Charlotte Pence Bond was born on June 25, 1993, in the United States, she has aged 27 years as of 2020.
- She is the eldest daughter of her parents Mike Pence(father) and Karen Pence(mother). She is the second child of her parents.
- Moving on to her information on Wikipedia, there is detailed information about her in Wikipedia.
- She has a boyfriend whose name is Henry Bond, they got engaged in 2019 and they married after six months of their engagement ceremony.
- She has got two siblings, her youngest sister is Audrey, she is the youngest among the three and she has got an older brother whose name is Michael Pence who was married to Sarah.
- Charlotte Pence Bond is a writer as well as a filmmaker. Her work in Marlon Bundo Books is known by the audience. She is also an author of children’s books.
- She is active on her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Charlotte Pence Bond has good skills in communicating with others.
- She has a rabbit and she named her rabbit Marlon Bundo.
- Charlotte Pence Bond has been living with his husband at the present time.