Weeknd has been spotted with a bloodied face covered with bandages and stitches when he appeared on the stage for receiving the American Music Award (AMA) for Favorite Album Soul/R&B for After Hours in the dashing red suit with a black shirt.
Recently Weeknd has performed in the short movie ‘After Hours’ where we can see his face covered in bandages and blood. It is said that he was not injured at the AMA or VMAs but promoting his new album with his looks. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Weeknd that you might not know.
|Birthday||February 16, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Samra Tesfaye, Makkonen Tesfaye|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|Education||Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute, West Hill Collegiate Institute WHCI|
10 Facts About Weeknd
- What Happened to Weeknd’s Face In 2020 AMAs? Weeknd appeared on the stage of the American Music Award (AMA) with the injury and bruises to receive the award for the favorite Album ‘After Hours’.
- Talking about his face, Weeknd’s face was covered with bandages when he came to AMA but has not said anything regarding the present structure of the face.
- Did he have an accident? According to the Sources, Weeknd did not have an accident. However, he wanted to convey the message on his new album releasing soon as a promotion.
- Furthermore, He is an incredibly talented Canadian singer who was born on February 16, 1990, and is currently at the age of 30 years old.
- Mentioning his net worth, Weeknd has a net worth of $100 million being a singer, songwriter, and producer.
- Moreover, He is a very good looking Canadian Singer who has a height of 5 feet 6 inches with an appreciable body stricture.
- He was born to the parents Samra Tesfaye and Makkonen Tesfaye.
- while mentioning his dating life, he dated Bella Hadid and split in the year 2019 however, there has been news that they are still dating.
- He completed high school at Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute.
- He has 25.4 million followers on Instagram and 13.5 million followers on Twitter.