Wendy Williams is a famous American female television personnel, businesswoman, and a host. Recently, Wendy has been suffering from Lymphedema which is a swelling caused on legs and hands that is usually caused by cancer or after its treatment.
She is a very hardworking and dedicated woman to her work. Wendy Williams started her radio journalism career in 1989 and since then has grown immensely in her professional career. As a result, she is currently hosting her own show The Wendy William Show which was first aired in 2008 and has over 1500 episodes.
|Birthday||July 18, 1964|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Salary||$15 Million Per Year|
— Wendy Williams (@WendyWilliams) September 30, 2020
10 Facts on Wendy Williams:
- Many people are wondering what happened to Wendy Williams’ legs? Wendy Williams is suffering from Lymphedema. The condition generally results in swollen arms and legs either caused by cancer cells or after the treatment.
- Wendy was born on July 18, 1964, in Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States of America.
- Wendy celebrated her 56th birthday just a couple of months ago.
- Talking about Wendy Williams’s illness and her health condition, she is suffering from Graves’ disease and hyperthyroidism which has affected her a lot in personal as well as in her professional terms.
- Wendy was even dedicated to cocaine as in 2019 she revealed it in her own show which shocked many of her fans and followers.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is a roaring $60 million as her salary is more than 15 million dollars a year.
- Wendy got separated from her husband Kevin Hunter in 2020 ending her 23 year-long marital status with whom she even shared one son named Kevin Hunter Jr.
- Her height is exactly 5 feet and 8 inches tall which is about 1.78m high.
- She has even partnered with a clothing brand and has started her own clothing lineup including pants, skirts, and sweaters.
- Wendy has her own twitter account @WendyWilliam where she has more than 1.5m followers.