Hello My Name is Zuzie is a new Tiktok eye filter trend. The lyrics are from Baby Kaely song titled EW.
Tiktok has become the hub of making new trends and bringing back old underrated songs. The recent “Hello My Name is Zuzie” is a great example of this.
What is Hello My Name Is Zuzie Tiktok? Learn About The Tiktok Trend
Hello My Name is Zuzie is a new eye filter TikTok Trend.
This might be one of the cutest Tiktok trends right now. It involves the song “Hello My Name is Zuzie” and a filter that makes your eyes big.
The trend is done via a filter with two circles that makes your eyes pop out when you place your eyes on the circles. Likewise, the eyes are placed right in with the chorus of the song “Hello My Name is Zuzie, that’s Zuzie with a Z.”
The eyebrow tho 😭😂 ##fypシ ##canadian ##tattoo
♬ YALL ARENT ORIGINAL AND ITS SAD STOP COPYING ME – yuh
The trend has gone viral within a short period of time.
Canadian Tiktoker @jakeandrich was one of the first to do the trends. His video has whooping 18.8 million views to date.
Hello My Name Is Zuzie Lyrics by Baby Kaely Explained
Hello My Name is Zuzie, and its lyrics are from the song “Ew” by Baby Kaely.
Baby is a 16 years old rapper and musical artist. The song “Hello My Name Is Susie” is actually one of her old songs.
The Tiktok trend features the lyrics:
“Mirror mirror mirror mirror sat on the wall, please try and make the coolest kid of them all.
This girl with the hair better beware cause everywhere she be, I’ma be there like…
Hello, my name is Zuzie, that’s Zuzie with a Z.”
Step By Step Guide to Do Hello My Name Is Zuzie Trend
Here is the step by step guide to do Hello My Name Is Zuzie challenge;
- First, you need to find the eye filter in Tiktok. It is already available among other filters in the app.
- Then you can retrieve the Hello My Name Is Zuzie song from any other Tiktokers who have used the song.
- Start the song with the filter on and hover the camera around for the first 2 lines.
- Stop the camera with the chorus, “Hello, my name is Zuzie, that’s Zuzie with a Z,” and place the filter right in your eye.
- Post this with the perfect take. Now, wait for the video to blow up in Tiktok!