Janaya Khan is a well-known social activist. She is a co-founder of Black lives matter which is in Toronto, Canada. She is not just of co-founder but is also an ambassador of Black lives matter. She has been working on this for so long. She has been working for the right of blacks.
As a non-binary gender herself, Janaya Khan also identifies Black Feminism, Queer Theory, etc and she has also been working to protest against such things. She has been working here for so long. She has also received many awards as a result of the recognition of her efforts. She was also titled as Toronto Most Influential.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Janaya Khan:
- Janaya Khan was born in Toronto, Canada, and she was raised there. Her age at the present time is not revealed until now.
- She completed her education from York University in English and Literature. She first started her career as a speaker.
- She is married, her spouse’s name is Patrisse Cullors who is also a co-founder of Black lives matter, they both have been working together.
- Janaya Khan is a Canadian.
- Moving on to her parents, she has not mentioned any information about her parents and other members of her family. We are not known about her parent’s nationality.
- She is available on Wikipedia. She is active on her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook as well.
- Talking about her gender, Janaya Khan has still not opened up about it in detail.
- It is said that she has been earning a lot but her net worth is still not unveiled in front of others.
- She is slim and she has got good height but her exact height, weight, and other body measurements are still unknown.
- Janaya Khan identifies as a Gender-Nonconforming. She has also not revealed her gender at birth.