Kelly Marine Tran is a popular American TV and movie actress who rose to fame with her work on Star Wars: The Last Jedi. She reprised her role as Rose Tico in the 2019 film titled Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
|Name||Kelly Marie Tran|
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||5 feet 2 inch|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Born in San Diego, California, Kelly Marie Tran is one of the most sought after actress in Hollywood. This year as well, the lady is quite busy. Her two upcoming movies The Croods: A New Age (2020) and Ray and the Last Dragon (2021) are in production.
Kelly will voice the lead character of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon. Actress Cassie Steele was previously roped in to voice the main character of Disney’s animated movie.
10 Facts About Kelly Marie Tran
- Kelly Marie Tran is a popular American TV and movie actress. She is best known for her role as Rose Tico in the Star Wars series. She is also famous for her voicing Rose Tico in Star Wars Forces of Destiny.
- Born in the year 1989, Kelly Marine celebrates her birthday on January 17. She is 31 years old in 2020.
- She was born in San Diego, California, United States. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is white.
- Though Kelly Marie Tran was born and raised in San Diego, she belongs to Vietnamese ethnicity Her father and mother fled to the United States after the Vietnam War. Her parents were refugees from Vietnam.
- The identity of her father and mother is not public.
- While her Vietnamese father was a child, he was homeless. After moving to the US, her father worked for an American multinational hamburger chain, Burger King to support his family.
- Her mother used to work at a funeral home.
- The 5 feet 2 inches tall TV actress is not married yet. So, she does not have a husband, to begin with. But, she did have a serious affair through.
- She was in a serious affair with English actor John Boyega for some years. Unfortunately, they could not make it out as a wife and husband pair.
- As of 2020, her net worth is $3 million.