Nina Hossain is not a new name for TV news viewers from London. After all, she is employed at ITN and is the leading news presenter for ITV Lunchtime news. ITV is quite a popular media house in London, England.
Do you know your ITV Lunchtime news presenter is a committed lady and a mother of three children? Guess you didn’t know that. Furthermore, she is also a divorced lady. She was married to her husband, Craig O’Hara for around eight years.
|Birthday||May 1, 1975|
|Age||45 years old|
|Parents||Dr. Tabarek Hossian & Pamel|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
|Husband||Craig O’Hara (div.)|
|Education||University of Central Lancashire|
Find out more about Nina Hossain’s ex-husband, her parents, and her children here.
10 Facts on Nina Hossain
- Nina Hossain is a gorgeous British TV news journalist who is employed at ITN London now. She is the leading news presenter for ITN’S TV Lunchtime news.
- She was born in Huddersfield to parents of mixed ethnic backgrounds. Her late father, Dr. Tabarek Hossian was a Bangladeshi who was born in Bangladesh. Her mother, Pamela is a retired nurse who was born in Nottingham.
- Her mother, Pamela is healthy and fit even in her old age.
- She has a sister named Rezina Hossain. Both Rezina and Nina Hossian follow the Muslim religion.
- Regarding Nina Hossain’s family, she is currently living with her partner, Stuart Thomas, and their children.
- Before she got along with Stuart Thomas, Nina was married to her ex-husband, Craig O’Hara. Craig O’Hara and Hossain were married for eight years.
- Nina and her current partner Stuart Thomas began dating in the spring of 2005. They have three children together. Her children are named Will, Nate, and Clara Thomas.
- As of 2020, Nina lives between Midlands and London.
- Regarding her age, Nina Hossain was born on May 1, 1975. She is now 45 years old. Her nationality is British.
- She is a graduate of the University of Central Lancashire. She does not have any official social media account like Instagram and Twitter.