Iain De Caestecke is a famous Scottish actor. He is well-known for his roles in Not Another Happy Ending( 2013), Shell (2012), In Fear(2013), LostRiver (2014), Over Lord(2018). Till now he has appeared in many TV series and movies. He has also appeared in the famous TV series Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from 2013-2020.
Iain De Caestecke is very passionate about his acting and doing dramas. There was a rumor that he has been working in the new series but has not mentioned the name of the project in which he is working. He is very concerned about his career. He has been giving full time in his job.
|Name||Iain De Caestecker|
|Parents||Dr. Linda De Caestecker|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts on Iain De Caestecke:
- Iain De Caestecke was born in Glasgow, Scotland on 29 December 1987. His age at the present time is 32 years old.
- His parents are doctors. Dr. Linda De Caestecker is the mother of Dr. Linda De Caestecker. His mother is the director of Public Health.
- Iain De Caestecke has got twins sisters. His parents had three children which include him and his twin siblings.
- Moving on to his education, he has completed his study from Langside College.
- About his marital life, Iain is probably not married yet.
- Iain De Caestecke has not disclosed the name of his wife or girlfriend in front of others. He might be dating someone at the moment.
- Caestecke has been earning lots of money from his movies. His net worth is over $5 million.
- He is available on Wikipedia and he is active on his Instagram and Twitter but his Facebook account is still not found.
- Iain De Caestecke has got a perfect height but he has not unveiled his height and other body measurements.
- Iain De Caestecke has a close relationship with his parents.