WHATUPRG is an American singer, songwriter, and musical artist. The guy is best known for his self-titled EP, ‘RAUL’ his actual name being Raul Garcia. Moreover, his debut EP came in 2018 with the title ‘Pleasant Hill’. Both of his albums have seen a fair amount of success all around the country.
Born in Gwinnett County, Georgia, the singer developed his passion for singing at a very early age. The seven-year-old him discovered reggae and started to know the depths of music. By the age of 14, he was funded by his parents to learn and perform officially. WHATUPRG is currently signed by Reach Records who have premiered and marketed his two EPs that were a great hit. He is among those singers who are passionate and straightforward about what he wants to do and honestly, the guy hasn’t put a foot wrong.
Here is everything you need to know about the emerging musical artist.
10 Facts on WHATUPRG
- WHATUPRG is an American singer and musical artist known for his EPs “RAUL” and “Pleasant Hill.”
- Moreover, the rapper WHATUPRG is currently 23 years old.
- He celebrates his birthday on December 4 every year.
- Despite his surging popularity in the musical field, WHATUPRG is yet to have a Wikipedia mention.
- The singer has a decent height as well. He possesses short black hair and brown eyes.
- However, nothing much is known about his girlfriend as his social media is very much vague.
- Speaking of social media, he is present on Instagram and has over 80k followers even though he hasn’t made a single post.
- Moreover, his real name is Raul Garcia. He is famous for his stage name, WHATUPRG.
- The musical artist has accumulated a good amount of money as well but his net worth remains a mystery for now.
- WHATUPRG is currently signed with Reach Records since 2018.