Lilly K’s birthday is on June 23 (2008), she is an influencer and dancer who has become hugely popular on social media, especially on TikTok where she has amassed more than 2.1 million followers.
In addition to this, she is also a dancer who has great skill in various genres. She became famous as a dancer after participating in Abby Lee Dance Company and the reality TV show Dance Moms, she was on the 6th season of the show.
|Birthday||June 23, 2008|
|Profession||Dancer; Model; Actor|
|Parents||Stacey Ketchman and Christopher Ketchman|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
I literally pulled over on the side of the road on my way to dance to do this LOL!! ￼
♬ original sound – Lilly K
10 Facts About Lilly K
- Lilly K aka Lilliana Ketchman was born on June 23, 2008, and her age is 12 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- She was born to parents Stacey Ketchman and Christopher Ketchman as per Fandom. In addition to this, she also has a brother named Caden.
- The star has a TikTok account with the handle ‘thereallillyk’ which has more than 2.1 million followers and 26 million likes.
- In a similar fashion, she is also popular on Instagram with over 2 million followers, her Insta bio lists her as an actor, model, and dancer. She shares her dances and modeling gigs on Instagram. Her social media is handled by her parents and her company Lilly K Entertainment, Inc.
- The young star’s estimated net worth lies in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.
- Lilliana Ketchman made her fortune from a career in dance and show business. Other than this, a substantial about of her earnings also comes from her TikTok accounts.
- Additionally, she is also the ambassador of the Jo and Jax dancewear, Body Wrappers dancewear, etc.
- She is young but is already popular in Hollywood as a rising star.
- The star is multitalented as a dancer and is proficient in several dance genres.
- Lilliana and her mother appeared on the sixth season of Dance Moms and became nationally popular.