Ken Purcell is a prominent and successful American head coach who has been engaged in high school athletics for more than forty years. He was a head coach and executive director of athletics. He has years of working experience in football. Indeed, he was fully appreciated by the players in the team since his coaching career.
Furthermore, Ken Purcell has also published an inspirational book entitled All I Need to Know I Learned from My Texas High School Football Coach: A Handbook of Wisdom for Parents, Young People, and Yes, Even Coaches! on August 7, 2017.
Let’s delve into his personal and professional life. Keep reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Ken Purcell Wikipedia Biography, Wife And Family: Where Did He Coach?
Great message today from our keynote speaker Coach Ken Purcell @ TSMCA clinic. pic.twitter.com/FbDwoUHDsN
— Texas Six-Man Coaches Association (@T6MCA) July 10, 2019
10 Facts On Ken Purcell
- Despite being a popular football coach, Ken Purcell’s name is not featured on Wikipedia.
- Discussing his marital status, Ken Purcell has kept his married life private. It’s unclear if he is married or not in the media. His wife’s or children’s details are missing from the records.
- Moving on to his family background, Ken Purcell is a bit secretive about his personal life. His parent’s identity is yet to update on the internet.
- Where Did Ken Purcell Coach? Well, Ken Purcell coached in numerous places like Tahoka, Plano, Allen, and Denton. Mainly, he has worked as a football head coach in colleges and high schools.
- He is a native of Dalhart, Texas. This means, his nationality is American.
- During his coaching career, Ken has received 12 rings in total; nine championship rings, two halls of honors rings, and one THSCA All-Star Ring.
- After his retirement, Ken was recruited to do “Fox Football Friday” by Fox Sports SW.
- Explaining his net worth 2020, Ken’s net worth or an average annual salary is yet to surface on the internet.
- Ken has a record of 12 state championships when he was first involved in Texas High School.
- It’s not known if he has any siblings or not in the media.