Bill Huizenga is an honorable member of an American politician contributing as the U.S. Representative for Michigan’s 2nd congressional district since the year 2011. Bill was chosen for serving as a ranking member of the Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets Subcommittee for the 116th Congress.
Quick Facts: Bill Huizenga Wife And Net Worth: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 31, 1969|
|Parents||Gerald Huizenga, Ann Powers|
Bill Huizenga Wife and Family Details: Where does he live?
Bill Huizenga is happily married to Natalie Huizenga who is a choreographer. Although it is still unknown when they met for the first time, they got married in the year 1993. The couple has five children, Sieger Huizenga, Alexandra Huizenga, Garrett Huizenga, Adrian Huizenga, William Huizenga.
Huizenga was born to Gerald Huizenga and Anna Powers in a Dutch American family on Jan 31, 1969, in Zeeland, MI.
Where does he live now? Huizenga, his wife, and his five children are currently living in Holland, Michigan.
His Career And Net Worth
Bill Huizenga completed his High School at Holland Christian High Scholl in 1987. After that he completed his BA in Political Science graduated from Calvin College in 1992, which became the starting point for his successful career. He won the election and represented the 90th district for three terms in 2004 and 2006.
Bill firstly served in the Michigan House of Representatives from the year 2003 to 2009. In 2011 bill announced his position in Michigan’s 2nd congressional district as U.S. Representatives.
Despite, being a successful politician Bill Huizenga’s exact net worth is still a mystery. Although considering his hard work and position, her net worth could be assumed to be around a million.
10 Facts On Bill Huizenga
- Bill Huizenga was born in Zeeland, MI, on 31st January 1969. His age is 52 years as of 2021.
- Bill is also known as William Patrick Huizenga.
- Regarding his family, he has a sister named Andrea Barry who works as a dance studio manager.
- Bill Huizenga is officially married to Natalie Huizenga and has five children (three sons and two daughters).
- Bill regularly attends Heaven Christian Reformed Church in Zeeland, Michigan.
- In addition to being a successful Republican politician, Bill is also co-owner and operator of Huizenga Gravel Company, his family business.
- The first time he stood up for election in 2002, he won election in 2004 representing the 90th district for three terms.
- Congressman Huizenga was elected to serve as Co-Chair of the Great Lakes Task Force, by his colleagues in Jan 2017.
- On October 14, 2020, Bill announced bad news, he had tested positive for COVID-19.
- Bill Huizenga Twitter and Instagram handles have over 23.5k and 2k followers respectively.