Where Does Pete Souza Live? After his significant work in the US White House, Pete Souza is not based in Washington anymore. He currently lives in Madison, the capital of Wisconsin. He moved there in late 2019 and resides with his wife and family.
For the ones who are wondering, Pete Souza, is an American Photojournalist who worked in the US White House for two different spells. He is the former Chief Official White House Photographer for President Barack Obama. Also, Pete is the former director of White House Photography.
Pete has also worked during the presidential reign of Ronal Reagan in the 80s and photographed the former president’s funeral as well. Souza has published a photobook of Barack Obama and recently, he will be featuring in the documentary, The Way I See It.
10 Facts on Pete Souza
- Pete Souza is an American photojournalist who served as the former White House Photographer for President Barack Obama.
- However, Pete is currently based in Wisconsin. He resides in Madison.
- Of course, Pete Souza is of American nationality. But he has inherited the Portuguese ethnicity from his grandparents.
- Speaking of his family, he was born to a boat mechanic and a nurse. He came from a middle-class family.
- Pete Souza is currently married. He shared the vows with his longtime girlfriend, Patti Lease. They have been together for quite a time now.
- Financially, he is very much sound. However, his net worth is still under review.
- Moving on, the photographer has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Pete is also present on Instagram and he has amassed whopping 2.5 million followers on the platform.
- The photojournalist has worked for President Ronald Reagan as well. He was the White House photographer in the 80s.
- As expected, he is retired as he is 65 years old already. There is a documentary to release about him in 2020, The Way I See It.