Tommy Tuberville is a retired professional football coach, former player, and a politician from Alabama, United States. His playing career was relatively short, he played for Southern Arkansas from 1972 to 1975. Just after a year, he became an assistant coach for Hermitage High School and started his coaching career. He has been an excellent coach leading many teams to victory with his guidance.
Tommy is a candidate for the 2020 United States Senate election in Alabama. In July 2020 he defeated Jeff Sessions and won the Republican nomination. He mentioned after years of listening to the needs of Alabama he has stepped up to fulfill them.
|Birthday||September 18, 1954|
|Net Worth||$53 Million|
|Children||Tucker Tuberville and Troy Allen Tuberville|
|Education||Southern Arkansas University|
10 Facts On Tommy Tuberville
- Tommy Tuberville was born on September 18, 1954, in Camden, Arkansas, United States. He is 66 years old as of 2020.
- Tuberville Is currently married to his lovely wife Suzanne Tuberville. They got married in 1991 in Guilford, Indiana, and have been together ever since.
- The couple lives together in Alabama with their two children Tucker Tuberville and Troy Allen Tuberville.
- Tommy and business partner John David Stroud were subject to a lawsuit of 1.7 Million Dollars in 2012. He was sued by investors accusing him of fraud, The case was later settled for undisclosed terms.
- When he is not busy in his professional life Tommy enjoys golfing, football, hunting, and fishing. He is also very interested in NASCARs.
- He went to Southern Arkansas University for his higher education
- Tommy’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $53 Million as of 2020. His primary income source is his salary as a Professional Football coach.
- His head coach career includes coaching the teams from the University of Mississippi, Auburn University, Texas Tech University, and the University of Cincinnati from 2013 to 2016.
- He is associated with the Republic Party.
- He has 6,849 followers on his Instagram account and 46.9k on his Twitter. Most of his posts on his accounts are political.