Christopher Vialva was a murderer who was involved in the killing of a couple back in the year 1999. According to the reports claimed by The Sun, he along with four other teens deliberately killed Todd Bagley and Stacie Bagley who were returning home from a Sunday worship service in Texas. As per the police report, they had asked for a lift but later, it was Christopher who shot both of them and burnt them at the trunk of their car.
|Age||40 years (died on September 24, 2020)|
Moreover, then-teen Christopher who was the oldest member of their gang also looted the couple’s money, cards, and jewelry. Where is Brandon Bernard‘s accomplice Christopher Vialva Now? On September 24, 2020, Christopher Vialva was executed by lethal injection in Terre Haute, Indiana. Very recently, on December 10, 2020, Brandon was also executed the same way by lethal injection.
10 Facts on Christopher Vialva:
- Christopher Vialva’s Wikipedia page has never been written but you can learn everything about him from these 10 facts.
- Interestingly, he was the 7th federal execution since July.
- Talking about Christopher Vialva’s age, he was 40 years old when he was executed by the federal government.
- Even though he was executed, his last words were ‘I am ready father’ which simply means that he had realized his mistake and was accepting the punishment given to him.
- Speaking about Christopher Vialva’s family, he was the son of Lisa Brown.
- Moreover, nothing has yet been known about his height, weight, and also other body measurements.
- In fact, his mother Lisa had pleaded with Donald Trump telling him that her son was not the same as before and had realized his mistake.
- Furthermore, we are pretty much sure that he never used any social media accounts.
- As per reports, Susan Otto was the lawyer who had been taking Vialva’s case.
- When he had killed the Bagleys, he was just 19 years old but among the five, he was the oldest.