Elaine Callie Trebek is an American businesswoman. She was formerly famous as the wife of Alex Tre bek, the Canadian American Television personality. Moreover, she also was a Television personality before.
During the 1940s, she also worked as a “Playboy Bunny.” She later went to host a talk show related to sexual affairs. She is an entrepreneur at the moment and also operates an Art Gallery in Los Angeles, United States.
|Name||Elaine Callie Trebek|
|Education||Ohio State University|
Here’s a summer update from Alex! ☀️ pic.twitter.com/6oKJ5aSCU7
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) July 16, 2020
10 Facts on Elaine Callie Trebek
- Elaine Callie Trebek is an American businesswoman who is famous for being the first wife of Alex Trebek. Alex is a television personality, game show host, and actor.
- As for now, Elaine is currently residing in Los Angeles, California. She owns an art gallery called “Gallery GO” in LA.
- Moreover, she is currently in her 70s. Her actual age and birthday are not known at the moment.
- After her Divorce with Alex in 1981, she married a film producer, Peter Kares. She is still married to him and the couple has a healthy and happy relationship together.
- Moving on to her net worth, she is worth more than a million dollars at the moment. She is a promising businesswoman.
- Moreover, she didn’t have any children with Alex Trebek. But she did have a daughter, Nicky from her previous relationship. Alex became an adoptive father to her.
- However, Elaine was never off the spotlight. She used to be a Playboy Bunny during the 1960s.
- Afterward, she went to host a talk show in Canada where she used to discuss about sexual topics.
- Originally, she was born in Columbus, Ohio, United States. She did graduate in Journalism from Ohio State University. She made her journalism career in Canada though.
- Furthermore, She has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. She is someone who has never been out of the spotlight under several topics.