Fayth Ifil is among famous Britain’s Got Talent semifinalist of 2020. She is a British young and talented girl who has amazed the world with her performance not just in her Britain’s got talent but even earlier than that as she has been a sensation from the very young age.
Fayth Ifil is mostly known by many people before her fame in the show. She is the daughter of a professional football player who has helped her gain a bit more followers as compared to others.
|Birthday||August 17, 2007,|
|Height||4 Feet 9 Inches|
|Parents||Jerel Ifil(Father) Lorraine Ifil (Mother).|
10 Facts on Fayth Ifil:
- Fayth Ifil was born on August 17, 2007, in London, England.
- Fayth at the age of 12 gave her audition for the show as show went by she turned 13 just 14 days ago as of 2020.
- She is the daughter of a proud and famous father Jerel Ifil who is a professional football player and her mother name is Lorraine Ifil.
- Fayth Ifil has her own Instagram profile named @fayth_Ifil where she has more than 4k followers and is very active at her social media.
- She performed Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Proud Mary.” where she got the golden buzzer from Simon Cowell and secures her a spot in the semifinal straight away.
- Despite already being from famous family background and now rocking the state of Britain’s got talent she doesn’t have her own wiki page but there are other pages where there is information regarding her personal life before her fame.
- She even sang before the royal family of England when Prince Harry took Megan on a date and she performed there and shook the world and the prince with her performance.
- Her height is approximately 4 feet and 9 inches tall as he has just entered her teenage.
- Talking about her ethnicity is black from London as she or her patents hasn’t mentioned it in public till today’s date.
- She has an elder brother and a younger sister as a sibling and who has been very supportive to her as well.