Frank Parlato is an investigative journalist who was instrumental in taking down the infamous NXIVM s*x ring. He was one of the reporters that did not back down even when he faced death threats and legal actions.
Parlato is a journalistic hero but he is a polarizing figure that has been hailed as a key part of bringing down the sisterhood and cult within the company. He has also had his troubles with the law as he is a businessman accused of tax fraud and cheating the IRS.
|Profession||Investigative Journalist; businessman|
EXCLUSIVE: Nicki Clyne Interviews; Reveals to Frank Report: ‘DOS No Longer Exists!’ https://t.co/OgeVjcahOQ
— Frank Report (@frank_report) October 18, 2020
10 Facts About Frank Parlato
- Frank Parlato’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- There is no information about his age or birthday in the media but according to many online sources, his age is 57 in 2020.
- In a similar fashion, he has revealed very little about his family life or wife.
- It is also unclear if he is married or single. He likes to keep the details of his family life under wraps given the nature of his job.
- Other than being a reporter, he is also a businessman who has been accused of tax fraud by the IRS, the full details of his case and ruling are yet to be released to the public.
- He also appeared in the HBO docu-series, ‘The Vow‘ in which his role as a reporter in taking down the cult and the DOS s*x ring within the NXIVM company has been shown.
- The company marketed itself as a “Multi-level marketing and personal development” company but was a front for various illegal activities including sex trafficking, brainwashing, and forcing people to do labor.
- Many of the disgraced company’s high-ranking executives have been indicted and jailed.
- Likewise, Some have also been released on bond and are awaiting sentencing.
- Frank was one of the journalists responsible for stopping the cult.