Frankie Gebhardt is mostly known as a murder who is charged with the murder of Timothy Coggins. Timothy was black who was very fond of dancing and he was an amazing person.
Timothy was killed by stabbing and he was stabbed for more than 30 times while he was tied at the back of a pickup truck. In 2018 he was sentenced to life in prison with 30 years plus. As the case was unsolved for many years cops got help from a witness and were able to catch him.
View this post on Instagram
Two people employed with local #policedepartments along with three others in #Georgia have been arrested in a “#raciallymotivated” close case #murder that happened over three decades ago. #TimothyCoggins body was found in Spalding County on October 9, 1983. The 23-year-old had been “brutally murdered” and died from more than one type of trauma. Authorities began their #investigation, conducting interviews as well as gather Throughout the investigation, “No stone was left unturned,” according to investigators, but the case “went cold” until this March, when “new evidence came to light.” Once the case was reopened new witnesses came forward, ones who had previously been to #afraid to speak out. Now, five people have been arrested for Coggins murder and two of them are facing murder charges. #FrankieGebhardt, 59, #BillMooreSr., 58, have been charged with murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery and concealing the death of another. Also facing charges are #SandraBunn and her 32-year-old son, #LamarBunn, as well as #GregoryHuffman, 47. They have been charged with obstruction of justice. Lamar Bunn worked for the #MilnerPoliceDepartment. “Based on the original evidence recovered in 1983 and new evidence and interviews there is no doubt in the minds of all investigators involved that the crime was #racially motivated and that if it happened today it would be prosecuted as a hate crime,” authorities stated. Coggins #family has thanked the investigators for their ongoing effort to bring the killers to justice. “We know that there’s been tireless nights and we know that you guys have put in so many hours making sure that these people were brought to justice,” the victim’s niece, Heather Coggins said. “The only unfortunate part in this is that our #grandparents, Timothy Coggins’ parents are not able to see this today.” #foodforthought #rbg #problack #blackexcellence #blackisbeautiful #blackgirlsrock #blackmenrock #blackwomenrock #blackboyjoy
Though right after the murder Frankie was not arrested he was one of the prime suspects and later he was declared the culprit as well. As he is sentenced to life in prison there is no chance of him getting out. Not many details about him are known.
10 Facts About Frankie Gebhardt:
- Frankie Gebhardt is currently serving his remaining life in prison after he was sentenced to life prison for murder.
- In the year 2018, he killed Timothy Coggins who was a black man who loved to date white women and has still been serving for that case today in 2020.
- Frankie stabbed this black guy nearly 30 times and the murder was explained as racial abuse.
- There is no official statement released about his age and date of birth too.
- It is obvious to guess that this murderer has not been provided with a Wikipedia page of his own.
- However, we can read about him as his bio is available everywhere on the internet.
- This is not the only time he has been jailed as he has been accused of numerous crimes since the start of 1997.
- Now, the judge clearly states that this was the last crime he would create as he has been now sentenced to a life prison with an additional thirty years.
- We remain unknown to his family members right now.
- Also, we do not know where he completed his studies.