Heather Abraham is a journalist that has won several awards while also being a multiple-time Emmy nominee. The Pennsylvania native is a famous news reporter, especially, in the Pittsburgh area where she lives with her firefighter husband, Frank Trabucco.
In addition to this, she is well-known as the morning anchor of CBS Pittsburgh and the host of Pittsburgh Today Live. The reporter’s interesting life and career have made her a household name in Pittsburgh.
To get you started, here are a few quick facts about the reporter.
|Birthday||May 14, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 1 inch (1.54 m)|
|Profession||Reporter; News Reporter|
|Net Worth||$3 Million (Estimated)|
|Salary||$65,000 to $180,000|
Abraham started working in journalism more than a decade ago and she has since become an established reporter.
Here Are 10 Facts About Heather Abraham
- Heather Abraham was born on May 14, 1984, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, and she went to Shaler Area High School, she did the morning announcements at her school.
- According to an interview, she said that her teacher named Lee Myers supported her interest in journalism.
- Her husband, Frank Trabucco, is a firefighter in Pittsburgh. They first met while students in college.
- Heather married Frank in 2011, around 5 years after they first started dating in 2006.
- The pair have three kids, two daughters Sonni Trabucco and Lila Trabucco along with a son named Rocco (born on July 5, 2019).
- Frank suffered severe burns and injuries while trying to control a fire in Wilkinsburg in 2016. In fact, he almost became paralyzed due to a fractured vertebra.
- Heather has also had her share of fire-related incidents when she reported on a 7-alarm fire. She won a Golden Quill Award for her report on the incident.
- The West Virginia University graduate has a degree in Broadcast News. After graduating college, worked at News 12 Brooklyn, where she learned the ropes of news reporting for 4 years.
- Similarly, she joined KDKA in December 2010, kicking off her broadcast journalism career. She covered politics, crime, culture, etc. while working there.
- Her colleagues at CBS Pittsburgh have named her Nancy Drew.