Joe Piscopo has detached himself from ex-wives Nancy Jones and Kimberly Driscoll, it is not known where they are now. He is a comedy icon whose 45+ years in comedy and the show business have made him a popular name among fans of comedy and the show business, his work in SNL is his best-recognized.
As a matter of fact, he is known as one of the reviving members of SNL along with Eddie Murphy. After the show went through a complete makeover, losing all of its major cast and writers, Murphy and Joe were the ones that saw the show through one of its darkest periods and lifted it.
|Birthday||June 17, 1951|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Wife||Nancy Jones (ex); Kimberly Driscoll (ex)|
10 Facts About Joe Piscopo
- Joe Piscopo was born on June 17, 1951, and is 69 years old as of October 2020. His birth name is Joseph Charles John Piscopo.
- Talking about his family, they were from Passaic, New Jersey, where Joe was raised as a child.
- Piscopo’s first wife is Nancy Jones, a producer who he met in long before he entered SNL.
- They spent 15 years together and divorced in 1988. They gave birth to one son.
- Almost a decade after divorcing his first wife, he married Kimberly Driscoll, the nanny for his son with Nancy.
- Kimberly Driscoll had 3 children with Joe and they ended their marriage in 2006. Joe is not married as of October 2020.
- He was ordered to pay $10,000 in child support to Kimberly.
- The star’s work outside of comedy has also been in the media, he is a supporter of POTUS Donald Trump and even considered running for Governor of New Jersey.
- Joe went to a fundraiser held by Trump at one of his golf resorts in New Jersey on 1 October 2020.
- He has a net worth of $3 million as reported by Celebrity Net Worth.