The TV audience from Baltimore is more interested in where journalist Megan Pringle is going rather than the news regarding the tough election battle happening right now. On November 4, Megan Pringle announced she is leaving WBAL-TV which she joined back in June 2014.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Megan is a household face in Baltimore, having worked for Baltimore’s WBAL-TV Team 11 for six years. But where is Megan Pringle going now? Where is her new workplace?
Find out some interesting facts about this gorgeous TV journalist from Baltimore here.
— Megan Pringle (@MeganWBAL) June 23, 2018
10 Facts on Megan Pringle
- Megan Pringle is an American journalist and TV personality who works as a TV journalist based in Baltimore. She has been in the business for some years now.
- She was born in the United States and her nationality is American.
- The detail about Megan Pringle’s family, father, and mother is not public. She does not have a Wikipedia biography.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Megan Pringle is living in Baltimore now. You can find her on Twitter as @MeganWBAL. Her Twitter has 6.7k followers.
- She lives in Anne Arundel County in Baltimore with her husband and their twin daughters. The couple also has two dogs in their family.
- Megan is married to her husband Rob Carlin for some good years now. The detail of their wedding has not been published.
- On November 4, 2020, Megan Pringle announced that she is leaving WBAL-TV and is likely to enter into the political scene.
- If sources are to be believed, Megan Pringle’s next designation is at Johnny Olszewski Jr’s office. Johnny Olszewski is the current Baltimore County Executive.
- The detail bout Megan Pringle’s net worth and annual income is under review.
- Her age and birthday detail are also low-key. The mother of two still manages to look gorgeous, she could be in her 30s.