Where is Russell Knox From? Russell Knox is a celebrated Scottish professional golfer. Russell has turned the table around because of his success at such an early age. He started his professional career way back in 2007 he was just 22 years and since then there has been no turning back in his career and has managed to bagged himself multiple championships.
Russell Knox had secured a golf scholarship when he was at Jacksonville University and he set up the mind to become a professional golfer and recently on September 10, 2020, he secured a win and take a lead at Safeway Open.
|Birthday||June 21, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Net Worth||Above $30million|
— Russell Knox (@rooknox) July 31, 2020
10 Facts on Russell Knox:
- Russell Knox was born on June 21, 1985, in Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom, and his age as of 2020 is just 35 years old.
- Talking about his wife Andrea Hernandez she is a Mexican former professional tennis player who is very beautiful and supportive.
- Russell Knox and his wife Andrea married in April 2014 and its already been 6 years since they have married.
- Russell Knox’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 30 million dollars but until now he hasn’t spoken about his exact net worth.
- His career earning in 2020 is more than $519,000 thousand.
- Russell Knox is a Scottish professional golfer whose parents live in the United States whereas his sister in florid works as a golf media personnel.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is about 1.78 m high.
- Russell Knox holds dual nationality as he was born in Scotland whereas his father being born in the United States allows him to hold the American nationality.
- He studied and graduated from Jacksonville University in 2003 located in Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- Russell has his twitter account @rooknox where he has more than 23.1k followers and is regularly posting about his professional as well as personal life.