Brecken Merrill is a young American TV actor who made his acting debut in the 2018 TV movie Yellowstone which is based on the Drama genre. Yellowstone has released 3 seasons and 29 episodes as of September 2020. In the series Yellowstone, Brecken Merrill did the role of Tate Dutton as a son of a horseman.
|Birthday||June 20, 2008|
|Height||4 ft 8 inches|
Brecken Merrill is just at the age of 12 as of August 2020 and got the opportunity to work with huge companies. As of 2020, Brecken Merrill has starred in three TV series and movies. Brecken Merrill has posted over 311 posts of his lifestyle, family, pets, and much more. Brecken Merrill has a younger sister and he does traveling during his free time.
10 Facts on Brecken Merrill
- Brecken Merrill is a famous young American TV actor who has earned a huge fan base over a short period of time. Merrill’s birthday falls on June 20, 2008,
- The young actor did the role of Emmett in the TV series named We All Got Up To Dance. Brecken’s acting has been heavily appreciated by the public audience.
- Merrill was heavily inspired by his sister’s acting career and he followed the steps taken by his sister Karis.
- Speaking of sports, Brecken Merrill is very interested in football and he is a fan of the Seattle Seahawks.
- While doing the movie Yellowstone, Brecken Merrill got to work with the famous movie star Kevin Costner.
- Speaking of Instagram, Brecken Merrill stays active on Instagram with his own name having over 15K followers.
- On Instagram, Brecken Merrill has described himself as an actor, adventurer, and smart-mouthed kid.
- As of 2020, Brecken Merrill has earned a huge fan following, and he seems to have a bright future in the days to come.
- The parents of Brecken Merrill seem to be very understanding and Brecken’s role of Tate Dutton on Yellowstone was also managed by his mother.
- According to famousbirthday, Brecken Merrill’s birth sign/ sun sign is Gemini. Brecken Merrill stands at a height of 4 feet and 8 inches.