Aaron Van Langevelde is a political advisor and canvasser who has been appointed as the GOP Canvasser. He has also been on the Michigan State Board of Canvassers.
Michigan has already certified former VP Joe Biden as the winner of the state and Langevelde is one of the people who have certified the state’s vote. The state gave 16 electoral votes to Biden certifying him the winner of the election.
|Name||Aaron Van Langevelde|
|Profession||State Votes Canvasser|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School;|
Here’s the moment Republican Aaron Van Langevelde of Michigan’s State Board of Canvassers said he will vote to certify Michigan’s election results.pic.twitter.com/EZemjFxaSD
— The Recount (@therecount) November 23, 2020
10 Facts About Aaron Van Langevelde
- Aaron Van Langevelde’s Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about him in this article with the facts below.
- There is no information about his wife or relationships in the media. He has remained secretive about his personal life and love life in the media.
- Similarly, his exact finances are not available in the public domain but many tabloid sources claim that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- He has made this fortune from a career working with the Republican party. He has also been active in the Michigan state board of electors and canvasser.
- As a matter of fact, he was one of the people who certified the state’s votes and officially declared former VP Joe Biden as the winner.
- He is also the Republican member of Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers. His public announcement followed the Georgia recount and confirmed that Joe Biden was the winner.
- With the latest results, VP Biden was declared the official President-elect with 306 electoral votes and more than 79 million votes overall.
- Aaron is a policy advisor and is also the deputy legal counsel for the Michigan House of Representatives Republican Policy Office.
- He has a degree in political science from Michigan State University.
- In addition to this, he also has a law degree from Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School.