Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit is an American actor who is famous for his appearance in the popular American sitcom, Full House. The comedy show gained a lot of popularity during the late 80s and the early 90s as it finally concluded in 1994. It ran for eight successful seasons. Blake portrayed the role of “Nicky Katsopolis” in the comedy show.
|Parents||Karen Tuomy, Jeffrey Wilhoit|
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit had seen everything about actors by getting an opportunity to observe them closely. As a result, he decided to become one. He made his TV debut at the age of 2 years in 1992. He came as a guest appearance in the famous sitcom, Full House. Similarly, the actor was also seen in the show’s remake in 2018. Besides, he works as a foley mixer in the sound department for TV series.
Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit
- Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit is an American actor who is famous as “Nicky Katsopolis” in the sitcom, Full House.
- Moreover, Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit is currently 30 years old. His hometown is Los Angeles, California.
- Similarly, the actor celebrates his birthday on November 29 every year. He is a Saggitarius by the birth sign.
- Despite his popularity, Blake doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Speaking of his popularity, he is very famous on social media.
- The actor’s Instagram handle has around 60k followers and he has appeared in only one TV show as a child.
- Unfortunately, the details about his marriage life remain a mystery. Nothing much is known about his wife.
- The same goes for his net worth as well. His earnings are yet to be tracked.
- Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit was born to his parents, Karen and Jeffrey. He has a twin brother, Dylan.
- Furthermore, the actor has managed a well-written bio on IMDb.