Cory Chapman is an American actor who became quite a familiar face after portraying the role of Jed in the movie Better Call Saul. Cory Chapman has worked in over 13 movies and TV series and to date, his movies have done really well commercially.
To spice up his acting skills Cory Chapman has taken numerous acting skills. As the personal Wikipedia page of Cory Chapman is not mentioned, detailed personal information is still unavailable. Cory Chapman’s age detail is still unavailable but he may be in his early twenties.
10 Facts on Cory Chapman
- Cory Chapman is a famous American actor, director, and radio host who has worked extensively in the field of acting.
- In the year 2013, Cory Chapman made his movie debut with Villian Movie in the year 2013.
- Currently, Cory Chapmanis residing in Decatur, GA. Cory Chapman has worked in numerous movies and his work has been highly appreciated by the viewers.
- Mostly you will find Cory Chapman as a guest star in TV series and his TV series. Some of them are Better Call Saul, THe Passage, The startup, and many more.
- Cory Chapman has portrayed supporting roles in the movie I, Tonya, Dark Child, Products of the American Ghetto.
- According to breakdownexpress site, Cory Chapman stands at the height of 6 feet and weighs 170 lbs which is a perfect combo not gonna lie.
- Besides acting, Cory Chapman is highly skilled in writing, hosting, podcasting, surfing, bowling, poetry, and many many more.
- Cory Chapman has played a diverse range of roles at various movies Stranger Things, Halt and Catch Fire, and Castle Ridge.
- The leading actor Cory Chapman has nor disclosed any information on the internet regarding his relationship status and girlfriend and maybe possibly single.
- Cory Chapman is not available on Instagram with Instagram handle thecorychapman and he is constantly giving updates about his life there.