Jon Cor is a talented and well-recognized actor known for his upcoming movie, “Christmas On the Vine” as Tyler which is in the production stage. He has appeared in many films and TV series like Love At Cedar Creek, The Babysitter, Lost In Space, Picture A Perfect Christmas, Goliath, Trouble on the Garden, Love On Safari, and many more.
Further, According to IMDB, he has credits for more than 50 film and television projects. Jon is a multi-talented actor as an author, musician, and martial artist as well.
|Birthday||November 17, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 9 inch|
|Net Worth||$100k-$5 million|
10 Facts on Jon Cor
- Jon Cor was born in 1984. His age is 35 years old as of 2020.
- Jon’s birthplace is in Timmins, Ontario, Canada. Moreover, his nationality is Canadian.
- Talking about his physical appearance, Jon Cor stands at an average height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.82 m) and weighs 80 kg. However, his body measurements are not updated on the internet.
- Describing his net worth, Jon’s current net worth is estimated at approximately $100k-$5 million according to famousintro.com. Whereas, his salary is yet to be updated in the media. Jon has gathered enough wealth from his acting career.
- He is actively available on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, Jon Cor has written one novel, “In Heat”.
- Moving on to Jon’s academics background, he has studied theatre and earned a degree in acting at Fanshawe College.
- Who is the actor Jon married to? Speaking about his marital status, Jon is happily married to her long-term relationship girlfriend named Tracy Spiridakos in 2012. It’s not sure if he has any children or not.
- Jon has worked in the Tv series, “Shadow Hunters: The Moral Instruments” as Hodge Starkweather.
- He hasn’t shared his parent’s identities and sibling’s details in the media.