Ahmed Hussen served as a Canadian minister of Families, Children, and Social Development. He was a great candidate for the job and did a good job during his tenure.
Quick Facts: Ahmed Hussen Net Worth, Wife And Bio: 10 Facts To Know
|Age||44 to 45|
|Education||University of Ottawa|
Ahmed had a tough time in his childhood s his father was a truck driver and struggle was the most basic thing about life. To make the matters worse, they had a civil war in their country and Ahmed moved with his family to Canada.
Hussen really believes in the idea of kindness and reestablishing people who have lost their place in life. As an immigrant who had to flee his home because of circumstances, he understands the issues of social development, children and family really well.
10 Facts On Ahmed Hussen
- Ahmed Hussen is of 44 to 45 years of age. He looks young and carried himself with the exuberance of a 25-year-old which is remarkable.
- He was born in 1976. The month and date of his birth are unknown.
- Ahmed Hussen’s family resided in Somalia. After the civil war tore the country apart, he and his family moved to Kenya, Nigeria, and finally to Toronto. He had 5 siblings.
- Ahmed Hussen was always ambitious about his education. He went to York University and attended the University of Ottawa as well.
- By profession, he is a lawyer and an activist. Having said that, his work as a minister was also pretty exemplary.
- Ahmed Hussen is a member of The Liberal Political Party.
- He is married and has a wife named Ebyan Farah. Further details about his marital lives remain secret.
- Ahmed Hussen’s net worth remains still unknown. He makes a modest salary as a politician but he has a high quality of life because he is a Canadian.
- He currently resides in Vaughan, Ontario in Canada.
- Ahmed Hussen has a Twitter account with the username “@HonAhmedHussen” and he has 76.5k followers.