Alexis Coe is an author and historian whose work is often featured in The New Yorker, The New York Times, and other media outlets. Coe hosts No Man’s Land and Presidents Are People on Audible.
Alexis’s books You Never Forget Your First: A Biography of George of Washington featured her as the New York Times Bestselling author. Her book Alice+Freda Forever: A Murder in Memphis will soon be made into a motion picture.
Quick Facts: Who Is Alexis Coe Husband?Everything On Her Wiki And Family
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Alexis Coe
- How old is Alexis Coe? Alexis might be in her early 30s. Coe’s exact age and date of birth are private as of yet.
- Alexis Coe has 21.1k followers on her Twitter account. She joined the platform in January 2012 and more than 5k tweets as of February 2021.
- Coe was born in California but currently lives in New York with her husband and family. Alexis prefers California over New York.
- Alexis Coe’s Instagram bio says she is The New York Times bestselling author. Alexis has more than 1.1k posts and 6.3k followers on her Instagram account.
- Who is she married to? Alexis is married to Anthony Lydgate. Talking about their children, Anthony and Alexis have a daughter together. Coe uploads many pictures of their daughter on her Instagram.
- Who Is Alexis Coe Husband? Anthony Lydgate is a senior editor at WIRED. Anthony went to Yale University and graduated with a B.A. cum laude in English and Writing.
- One can read Alexis Coe’s bio and career details on a few Wiki-bio pages, as she is yet to get a Wikipedia page of her own.
- The net worth of Alexis Coe is still under review. Coe is yet to reveal the details of her salary and earnings.
- According to Penguin Random House, Alexis graduated in American history. Coe was at the New York Public Library as a research curator.
- Coe has worked with multiple media outlets, including CNN and History Channel.