If you’re an avid fan of games and anime, you must have encounter Allegra Clark’s voice as she has her voice in different video games and animes. Lately, her voice acting is seen in the TV Mini-series “Pokemon: Twilight Wings” which has 7.7 IMDb ratings.
Basically, Allegra Clark is an American voice actress who is best known for roles as Josephine Montilyet in “Dragon Age: Inquisition“, Dorothea/ Shamir in “Fire Emblem: Three Hours”, Bloodhound in “Apex Legends” and Archer of Red in “Fate/ Apocrypha”.
|Net Worth||US $15 million|
10 Facts About Allegra Clark
- Allegra Clark was born as Allegra Gillian Clark. She celebrates her birthday on July 11 every year. But, her birth year is unknown. So, her age is yet to be identified.
- Hailing from New York City, New York, USA, Allegra Clark belongs to an American nationality.
- Allegra Clark is a Los Angeles based voice actress who basically works in video games.
- A famous voice actress, Allegra Clark is not embraced on Wikipedia’s page to date. However, enough information is available on the internet.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition star, Allegra Clark seems decently tall with a good body. But, actual height and weight are still hidden.
- As per her IMDb page, Allegra Clark has several Actress credits for “Pokemon: Twilight Wings“, “Genshin Impact“, “Star wars: Squadrons” and many more, and some Sound Department credits as well.
- Currently, Allegra Clark is available on Instagram under the username @simplyallegra. She has 16.4k followers and 1017 posts as of now.
- Apart from that, she is also active on Twitter since February 2010. On her Twitter, she has 41.4k followers and 728 followings.
- As per her Twitter bio, she mentions her sexuality as a bisexual. So, we’re not sure if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend.
- How rich is Clark? Well, according to networthpost.org, the estimated net worth of voice actress Allegra Clark is around the US $15 million. But, her earning is unavailable as of now.