Amelia Hamlin is an upcoming American actress, Instagram star, model, and entrepreneur. She is the daughter of the famous actor, Harry Hamlin, and mother, Lisa Rinna, an actress and host. She was born into the entertainment industry. Besides her, Amelia has an older sibling sister, Deliah Belle Hamlin who is also famous in the Instagram world.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Harry Hamlin (father); Lisa Rinna (mother)|
|Siblings||Deliah Belle Hamlin|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||The Archer School for Girls|
Harry Hamlin’s daughter, Amelia has amassed over 650K followers on her Instagram account. Besides, she also has several thousand of followers on social media platforms such as Twitter and TikTok. Currently, she is enjoying a happy and elegant lifestyle and living a harmonious life with her beloved family and close pals.
10 Facts on Amelia Hamlin
- Amelia Hamlin was born on 13 June 2001 in California. As per her birth month, her zodiac sign is Gemini. Her age is 19 years old.
- She attended the archer school of girls in California.
- The lovely Amelia stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 55 kg.
- She has an awesome body measurement which reads as 32-26-34 and is the owner of an hourglass body shape.
- Moving towards her relationship and talking about her partner, she is supposed to be dating her boyfriend, Mercer Wiederhorn.
- Likewise, in November 2020, it was rumored that Amelia was be dating a mystery man who some say could be a guy named Scott Disick.
- Amelia Hamlin was also seen with her parents and elder sister in the TV reality series, Harry Loves Lisa.
- Similarly, she has also appeared in popular TV series such as Rachel & the TreeSchoolers and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- She has modeled for famous denim brand, Hudson, endorsed products like Coach, Misguided, etc. Likewise, she has accumulated a net worth of $560K.
- As per sources uncovered in August 2020, reports have it that Amelia has anorexia disease and such a complexity nearly destroyed her life.