Amy Johnson Ford is an American nurse and health worker. Moreover, she is also among the speakers who will be speaking in the 2020 Republican National Convention. The four-night convention kicked off on Monday and will end on the 27th of August.
Moreover, Amy has been working on the front line to help people during this crisis of coronavirus pandemic. The West Virginia nurse has been working in Brooklyn, New York since the start of this year after the crisis of coronavirus hit badly. As a result, Ford has been given the chance to talk about it in front of great personalities as one of the RNC Speakers. Here are a few facts that we have gathered on this RNC speaker, Amy Johnson.
|Name||Amy Johnson Ford|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
10 Facts on Amy Johnson Ford
- Amy Johnson Ford is an American nurse and health worker from West Virginia.
- Moreover, she is also one of the speakers on the ongoing Republican National Convention. The convention is set to support Trump in his next elections against Joe Biden.
- Similarly, Ford seems to be around 35 years old. Her actual age is not known yet.
- Likewise, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography either. There is not any wiki written about her on web portals.
- Moving on, she is among the front line health workers working against COVID 19 pandemic at the moment.
- Her bio can be found on several news portals who have written articles about her.
- Furthermore, she keeps a low profile of herself. She is not present on social media of any sort.
- Amy Johnson Ford is currently working in the Kings County Hospital Center based in Brooklyn.
- Besides, she also appeared at the Hard Work, Heroism, and Hope Ceremony at the White House.
- As a result, she will be speaking about herself and medical conditions in the convention which will also feature the State Representative of Georgia, Vernon Jones.