Andrea Botez is the younger sister of five times National Chess Champion Alexandra Botez. Andrea is also a well-known Twitch streamer. Andrea Botez is an American-Canadian Chess master and Streamer who does her streaming on Twitch. Apart from that, she is also a great content creator.
Moreover, Andrea started her Twitch streaming in 2019 and she has gained lots of popularity online for her stream and contents.
10 Facts about Andrea Botez
- Andrea Botez was born in the year 2002. In fact, she is 18 years of age as of now. However, we are unknown when she celebrates her birthday.
- She was born in Dallas, Texas, and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia. And, she holds an American-Canadian nationality.
- Andrea Botez has not been featured in Wikipedia’s bio unlike her sister Alexandra Botez. Additionally, her information can also be found on the internet.
- Talking about her educational background, Andrea has just completed her high schooling. As of now, she does streaming on Twitch.
- She is renowned as a chess player. She has a win percentage of 20%. Moreover, according to a Twitter bio, she is also a content creator.
- Currently, Botez has a huge fan following on her Instagram. She has an Instagram account with 100k followers under the username @itsandreabotez.
- Besides that, she is also available on Twitter with the username @itsandreabotez. She has 57.4k followers and 272 followings.
- Moving on to her family, our researchers came to avail as there is no information regarding her parents. But, she has sibling Alexandra Botez who is five times National Chess Champion and also a famous Twitch streamer.
- Apart from Instagram and Twitter, Andrea Botez is a famous Twitch streamer with her sister Alexandra Botez where she plays different games including Chess, Grand Theft Auto V, and more. In addition, she has 269k followers on her Twitch account @botezislive.
- Who is Andrea Botez dating? Well, we are quite unfamiliar with this topic as there is no information regarding her boyfriend or relationships. Supposedly, she is single as of now.