Who is Ann Romney? Ann Romney is the wife of an American businessman and the United States senator, Mitt Romney. Also, Ann Romney served as the first lady of Massachusetts when her husband was the governor. He held the Governor’s office from 2003 to 2007 for four years. He is currently the junior United States senator from Utah.
|Children||Tagg Romney, Matt Romney, Josh Romney, Craig Romney, Ben Romney|
Apart from her family fame, Ann Romney has accomplished a lot by herself as well. She is an equestrian, philanthropist, businesswoman, and author. She has written and published three books. They include her life experiences and one of them is about her family. She has been married to Mitt Romney for more than 4 decades and they have five children with each other.
Here are the 10 facts one should know about Ann Romney.
10 Facts on Ann Romney
- Ann Romney is the wife of the former Massachusetts Governor and the current United States senator, Mitt Romney.
- As of 2020, Ann Romney is 71 years old. She was born and raised in Detriot, Michigan.
- Besides, she is also an equestrian, author, and philanthropist.
- Hence, Ann Romney has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as she has been quite influential for a lot of people.
- As for her family, she tied the marital knots with her husband, Mitt in 1969. They have been together ever since.
- As a result, they have five children. She knew Matt since elementary school.
- Moving on, Ann Romney surely has her net worth as more than seven figures. She comes from a well-established family.
- Ann Romney served as the first lady of Massachusets from 2003 to 2007. She was loved by the people.
- Similarly, she is associated with the Republican Party.
- Apart from her political influences, Ann Romney is also an author and has three published books as of now.